Before Booking An Appointment
Before booking an appointment, please CLICK HERE to find out if you’re a good Hypnosis client. Afterwards, please make sure to read the details below about being an Atlanta Georgia hypnotherapy client.
Information For First Time Clients
- I act as a guide, using hypnosis and coaching to help you to tap into your own abilities to achieve your goals.
- I’m not a doctor, psychologist or psychiatrist. I don’t engage in the diagnosis, treatment, prevention or cure of any disease or disorder. I don’t practice psychotherapy or medicine and I may require a referral from a doctor or other licensed professional for some issues.
- My commitment is to help you succeed as quickly and completely as possible. Most work is accomplished very quickly by traditional standards. Because every person is different, I can’t guarantee a time frame for your work, or guarantee your success.
- Most of the issues I help clients work with are emotional in nature. The work itself is often emotional.
- I don’t always do hypnosis with clients in the first session. In those cases (which usually involve complex issues), we spend most of the 1.5 to two hour session talking about you and your issue. The remaining time we spend talking about hypnosis, how it works and especially what your role will be in the process.
- Most importantly, be aware that our work together is a partnership. In order for you to succeed, you must be committed to doing your part.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, I ask for 24 hours advance notice. If you don’t cancel with at least 24 hours notice, or simply no-show, please understand that not only results in lost income to me, but wastes a session that could have been used by someone else.
- I charge $100 for last-minute cancellations and no-shows (genuine medical emergencies excepted, of course).
- Most sessions last between 1.5 and two hours. Some sessions may run as long as three hours.